To date, the GPF has successfully invested in eleven commercial opportunities in some of Lancashire’s most deprived areas and has helped to generate over 2,100 new jobs, approximately 2,300,000 sq. ft. of industrial, commercial, retail and leisure floor space and over 700 housing units.
To find out more about one of the projects that has benefitted from Growing Places Fund support, click here
About Growing Places
· The GPF is available to be invested in stalled schemes in Lancashire.
· It can be used to fill a gap in funding but it will not fund 100%.
· Loans are charged at a commercial rate and is short term i.e. less than 5 years.
· There are no administration or exit fees but the borrower must pay for the LEP’s legal, valuation and monitoring fees.
· Each application will be assessed according to its merits and the economic potential which could be realised from bringing the scheme forward.
We are keen to hear from developers who are looking to bring forward schemes who may be able to use this funding to unlock their development.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Sue Roberts, Commercial and Business Support Manager 01772 536605 or email Sue Roberts
Alternatively, you can complete the Expression of Interest form below: